Slabjacking is the most effective solution for both residential and commercial concrete levelling needs. It is the leading solution for smaller backyard patios, or jobs as large as an airport runway.
- Pool Decks
- Landscaping Slabs
- Garage Pads
- Basement Floors
- Shop Floors
- Warehouse Slabs
- Wheelchair Access Ramps
- Grain Bin Floors
- Airport Runways and Tarmacs
- Railroad Approach
Benefits of Innovative Slabjacking
Our optimized polyurethane foam reaps multiple benefits:
- Cost Effective—The expanding foam is lightweight, requiring less material than mudjacking
- Clean—no mess is created from mud and water
- Quick Results—Your concrete surface can be used as early as 15 minutes after installation
- Non-Invasive—Slabjacking is less destructive to your concrete, requiring less holes to be drilled, and removing the use of metal mesh wiring. It will not disturb your lawn or landscaping
- Permanent Solution—Slabjacking is a permanent solution that will last the lifetime of your concrete
- Waterproof—The polyurethane foam cannot be washed away, impacted by freeze/thaw cycles, and can be used to under-seal slabs to stop a variety of infrastructure leaks
- Compressive Strength—Commercial grade polyurethane can support 11,000 – 15,000 pounds per square foot
- Accurate Lift—Calculated reaction time of the expanding polyurethane foam allows for targeted, precise lifting of the slab
- Environmentally Friendly—With slabjacking, there’s no need to demolish the concrete and then transport the waste to a landfill
Is slabjacking the same as mudjacking?
No. Mudjacking uses a mud and water solution to fill the void between your concrete and the soil beneath. It involves the use of reinforcing steel mesh to hold it in place. Slabjacking uses an innovative polyurethane foam, which exceeds mudjacking in performance, longevity, and installation-efficiency.
Are polyjacking, foamjacking, and slabjacking the same thing?
Yes. It has different names, but the industry preferred term is slabjacking.
How soon after installation can I use the newly levelled surface?
You can even park your car on it as soon as 15 minutes after installation is complete. Slabjacking is super-efficient!
How much does it cost for an install?
Every situation is unique. Cost depends on the size of the concrete surface, as well as how much material is required. Generally, compared to replacing the concrete slab, you are saving anywhere from 50% – 70% of the cost.
Is slabjacking environmentally friendly?
Yes. The material used in our polyurethane foam is environmentally friendly and will not erode over time. The minimally invasive install procedure produces less waste than slab replacement or mudjacking.
How long does slabjacking last?
As opposed to mudjacking, which needs to be re-installed every 2-5 years, slabjacking requires one installation and will last the lifetime of the concrete.
When can you do slabjacking?
So long as the ground beneath the concrete slab isn’t frozen, slabjacking can be performed at any time, even if it’s raining!